Tuesday 30 April 2013

Group Chat

Within the group so far, we have been generating ideas based upon the theme of TIME.
I now need to begin to move my ideas further by thinking closer with what I want to portray.

I feel like the photographs that I have been producing are showing a moment in time. I love this idea of producing a small moment visually. I need to begin to move my photos further through experimenting with photoshop, and layers. I feel like by combining these elements I can produce an interesting digital image that will inform my project further.

My group #unitwhy have been meeting up a few times a week to discuss 'where we are' in terms of ideas.  I've been finding this useful and also interesting to see how others are responding to the theme and how their ideas are progressing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment