Monday 8 September 2014

Third Year Starting Point

To inform my final year of study, I have chosen to use my experiences travelling  New Zealand as inspiration. I found it to be one of the most inspirational places I have ever been. The landscape and geology of the country is completely different to anything I have seen before. I spent three weeks travelling New Zealand, and found many areas of inspiration as geography interests me. I want to use the landforms and geology as my starting point.



I want to explore how I can use embroidery to reflect upon my experiences. I feel that using stitch will enhance and expand upon my previous knowledge and develop these images into large scale pieces of work for public spaces. Throughout this project I will be drawing upon personal experiences and memories and create something personal to document my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment