Tuesday 5 May 2015

Online Portfolio and Presence

As part of finishing university it is important to have an accessible portfolio that shows a range of work. I am going to work freelance when I graduate so have chosen to make an online portfolio as this will be easier to promote myself and show my work to potential clients around the world. The full website can be found HERE



I have also dedicated some time to developing an online presence for myself. Social media is an incredibly successful method of improving my status. I focused on building a twitter and instagram account for my work which I hope will reach more people globally as I continue to update them. I have accumulated a number of followers on both so by regularly updating,  I can increase awareness of my practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment