Wednesday 17 October 2012

Journeys

I began to photograph my day to day activities to generate ideas for the Journeys brief. Walking down Oxford Road on the 16th October 2012, I was photographing the architecture as the sun began to set. The change in light and colour inspired me to continue this theme further.


These photographs show as I left my flat, the sun was setting but the contrast in light and dark hadn't fully set in.


I love the contrast that is best shown in these photographs. I have a Digital SLR camera, and i tend to use the intelligent automatic setting. The camera adjusted itself to the night setting halfway through the journey. These photographs show what happened as the light levels outside darkened. I love the pallet in these photographs as although this was only taken a few minutes after the previous the change in setting is huge.



No comments:

Post a Comment