Monday 18 March 2013

17:50

After the first meet up with my unit X group, I suggested an idea of thinking about 175 as a unit of time. They all seemed keen on the idea and we have all agreed for a week to document what we are each doing everyday at 17:50.

I chose to set an alarm on my phone and take a photo of whats in front of me at that time. I hope to continue this process and something will evolve from the idea. I discovered that most nights at this time I was eating or preparing dinner. Although my daily routine changes regularly, it seems that most of the time, I tend to be chilling out after the day, either getting ready for the night. 17:50 seems to be a time of the day when I'm preparing for the transition from day activities to night activities.




No comments:

Post a Comment