Monday 7 January 2013

Thoughts

In order to move on with my project I need to think about this idea of data of the sky.
Am I inspired enough to continue with this as a theme?

In November I was wondering around London, and some street performers caught my eye in Trafalgar Square.
I really like how vibrant they were and constantly moving around in the space they were performing. They soon drew a large crowd and I felt inspired to sketch the movements.





The points that they moved to reminded me of the constellations that I had been looking at. I found my notebook with these sketches in and felt like I had to include my originals and recreate some of the marks I made. All though these sketches are from over a month ago, I am starting to realise the importance of working constantly as I can use something that inspires me at a later date. 



No comments:

Post a Comment