Thursday 16 May 2013

Exhibition

Yesterday as a group we put up our work. It was a stressful day to say the least. My group were given a corner space with a window. This was perfect to hang my pieces. It also had two pipes running parallel across the window which was great because it meant that i could display my acetate in front of the tracing paper pieces. I spent a long time messing around with fishing wire, and in the end had to give up because my work wasn't sitting right in the window. In the end i used bulldog clips to weigh down the tracing paper and help it to hang straight. I am happy with the final outcome and that I managed to use a window to display my pieces. The light shining through brings out the colours and images much better than i had anticipated.





No comments:

Post a Comment