Friday 10 May 2013

Further Photoshop Development

I want to develop my photographs further in order to produce some quality images in which I can create something from. I want my theme of a 'moment in time' to be bold within the images. The message that I want to convey needs to stand out. I've never used photoshop before this project, so I am taking my time, thinking about each move and making sure that the final images I produce are the best they can be. I am pushing myself here, because I have always been afraid of using this software, but since I have begun, I am beginning to understand the software and what can be created from it.

Here is examples of the second stages of my images. I printed them out, because they will look different  on paper and it is important to see these differences and rectify them.









I feel like these photos are almost there but need a little more work. The negative space is important in bringing out the colour better. I want the pictures to at first glance look very abstract, yet on closer inspection, shapes and figures can be begun to be picked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment