Monday 13 May 2013

Final Prints

I printed my final edited images in colour on tracing paper and black and white on acetate. I want to play around with layering the images and figuring out a composition that involves all the images. I am struggling to do this however without knowing the space that I am going to be working within.




Because all of my images have been coloured throughout, i felt like if i had a monochrome layer then, the shapes would be more focused. I want the shapes and the colours to be of equal weighting. I went back into photoshop to convert the colours into black and white at the right levels to ensure that the light areas weren't lost. Simply photocopying the images in black and white meant that the lighter areas were lost. 



Because these images are on acetate the light reflected off the paper when I took a photo. I quite like this effect as the lines fit in with the lines within my work.


No comments:

Post a Comment