Tuesday 8 October 2013

First Tutorial

Feedback from todays tutorial,

  • Think about using 3D, make things bigger - work out of the sketchbook
  • Put paper on walls?
  • Incorporate the music to create the drawings?
  • Don't forget to document everything 
  • Film and photograph all stages of development
I really like the idea of actually using the music to create to visuals. In the summer I watched a documentary 'When Bjork Met Attenborough' via Channel 4. In this Bjork was investigating different ways in which she could use nature to create sound. I like this idea of using a certain methodology in which to create the drawings. I want to play around with using vibrations from sound to draw with. This will help me develop larger drawings, 3D and progress my research. 



I really like this video and how the sound creates an image through the vibrations. I want to investigate this method of working and see how I can experiment with making the sound into a visual.


I have also watched this music video by Bjork. She used nature to create the music and then used the music to inspire the video. I love the crazy visual element to this that move in time to the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment